Mozart: Piano Trios
Bärenreiter - BA4787
- Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Editors: Wolfgang Plath, Wolfgang Rehm
- Instrumentation: Piano, Clarinet (or violin), Viola, Piano Trio (Piano, Violin, Cello)
- ISMN: 979-000645654-3
- Size: 9.6 x 12.2 inches
- Pages: 290
- Urtext / Critical Edition
Bärenreiter's revised, expanded and enlarged Urtext edition of Mozarts Piano Trios contains not only the very latest findings based on the recently published Kritische Bericht to the volume in the New Mozart Edition, but also works not found in either the old Bärenreiter performing edition or other popular editions available today.
The new Bärenreiter Urtext publication contains the three single movements known as K. 442 for piano trio which Mozart left as fragments and were completed by Maximilian Stadler and first published in 1797 by André.
- Syllabi containing pieces in this book include: